It is with Great Pride that we announce the re-opening of BCBA!
New Pricing Specials & Health Policies
AMERICA NEEDS TO GET BACK IN SHAPE!
CALL TODAY TO RENEW OR RESERVE YOUR GYM MEMBERSHIP
Obviously, the Covid-19 "Pandemic" will change the way public facilities operate in the future. As such, BCBA will be implementing new (while enforcing our past) health and safety policies.
- Only 10 Adult Memberships will be made available to our community during this Post-Covid "Pandemic" period..
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN BOXING GEAR TO JOIN BCBA.
- Registration will be on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- CURRENT MEMBERS WILL HAVE PRIORITY TO RENEW THEIR PRESENT MEMBERSHIP.
- 1-month credit will be provided to any member who paid their April dues.
- By limiting memberships to just 10 individuals, BCBA will rarely have more than a handful of members training at any one time. This will eliminate the social distancing concerns larger, more over-crowded gyms will be forced to address.
- The Patriots Boxing Club (our PTSD Wellness & Fitness Program) is still offered FREE to 10 U.S. Veterans suffering with this debilitating condition (must have VA referral).
- Get Fit Not Hit® classes are available again, call for scheduling.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 ARE PERMITTED IN THE GYM DURING ADULT HOURS.
- ALL Members (INCLUDING CURRENT members) must fill out the NEW BCBA Membership Agreement (stating the new Post-Covid-19 policies).
- Adults Boxing: $99 Per Month | $225 for 3 Months | $375 for 6 Months | $20 Walk-Ins.
- ACTIVE Police, Firemen/First Responders/Nurses & U.S. Veterans | $150 for 3 Months.
- Youth Boxing Gym 15 thru 17: $75 Per Month.
- Patriots Boxing Club: FREE for ALL Veterans (placed VIA the VA).
- Get Fit Not Hit® $75 Per Month.
- Private Boxing Lessons $60 Adult | $45 Youth | 10 Packs $500 Adult | $400 Youth.
- All other Private Lessons/Programs call for pricing or check our website.
COVID-19 SAFETY & SANITATION POLICIES
- BCBA WILL NO LONGER PROVIDE ANY LOANER GEAR! All members (adult & youth) MUST have the necessary gear needed to train and or spar at BCBA.
- Boxing Gear: Bag Gloves & Hand Wraps IF SPARRING: Sparring Gloves (Adults16oz | Youth 14oz | Mouth Piece | Head Gear | Cup
- In addition, Youth Boxing Members MUST wear their BCBA T-Shirts when attending class.
- Youth members who forget their gear/water/t-shirt WILL BE SENT HOME.
- ALL members MUST bring their own water as there will be NO MORE community water bottles available.
- A Sharpie is available if you forget to initial YOUR water bottle’s cap.
- Bottled water is still available for purchase at BCBA for $1 per bottle.
- NO gym bags are permitted in the Gym. ALL gym bags MUST be left in the Locker Area!
- ANY SWEATY/SMELLY GEAR LEFT AT BCBA WILL BE BAGGED AND THEN DONATED TO GOOD WILL AFTER 1 WEEK.
- NOTE: There is NO need to bring a Duffel Bag of gear to BCBA! Just bring what you need!
- Parents are NO LONGER permitted in the GYM AREA. If you want to stay to watch your child you must stay in the Viewing/Locking Area
- Each day (before opening and upon closing), BCBA will fully wipe down (as always) all common contact areas. Plus, we have a station set up with sanitizing spray and hand sanitizer when needed during workout hours.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO TRAIN AT BCBA IF THEY ARE SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF BEING SICK. If you are Sneezing, Coughing, Showing Cold or Flu symptoms STAY HOME, COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!
- Though temporary, our Limited Membership Policy, will stay in effect during the Post-Covid 19 "Pandemic"period.