“A boxing workout is the best of all world's ...unlike running and biking, which do little for the muscles above the waist, boxing works both the upper and lower body. And because it uses many muscle groups, it is less likely to cause overuse injuries.”
Dr. Joseph Estwanik
Sports Medicine Specialist
It is with Great Pride that we announce the re-opening of BCBA!
New Location, New Programs, SAME LOW Pricing
MABA | MAKE AMERICA BOX AGAIN!
CALL TODAY TO RENEW OR RESERVE YOUR GYM MEMBERSHIP
- Adults Boxing: $75 Per Month | | $20 Walk-Ins + One Time $50 Registration Fee.
- ACTIVE Police, Firemen/First Responders/Nurses & U.S. Veterans | $60 Per Month.
- Youth Boxing Gym 9 thru 16: $75 Per Month.
- Patriots Boxing Club: FREE for ALL Combat Veterans (placed VIA the VA).
- Get Fit Not Hit® $75 Per Month.
- Private Boxing Lessons $60 Adult | $45 Youth | 10 Packs $500 Adult | $400 Youth.
- All other Private Lessons/Programs call for pricing or check our website.
COVID-19 SAFETY & SANITATION POLICIES
- BCBA WILL NO LONGER PROVIDE ANY LOANER GEAR! All members (adult & youth) MUST have the necessary gear needed to train and or spar at BCBA.
- Boxing Gear: Bag Gloves & Hand Wraps IF SPARRING: Sparring Gloves (Adults16oz | Youth 14oz | Mouth Piece | Head Gear | Cup
- In addition, Youth Boxing Members MUST wear their BCBA T-Shirts when attending class.
- Youth members who forget their gear/water/t-shirt WILL BE SENT HOME.
- ALL members MUST bring their own water as there will be NO MORE community water bottles available.
- A Sharpie is available if you forget to initial YOUR water bottle’s cap.
- Bottled water is still available for purchase at BCBA for $1 per bottle.
- NO gym bags are permitted in the Gym. ALL gym bags MUST be left in the Locker Area!
- ANY SWEATY/SMELLY GEAR LEFT AT BCBA WILL BE BAGGED AND DONATED TO GOOD WILL AFTER 1 WEEK.
- NOTE: There is NO need to bring a Duffel Bag of gear to BCBA! Just bring what you need!
- Parents are NO LONGER permitted in the GYM AREA. If you want to stay to watch your child you must stay in the Viewing Area
- Each day (before opening and upon closing), BCBA will fully wipe down (as always) all common contact areas. Plus, we have a station set up with sanitizing spray and hand sanitizer when needed during workout hours.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO TRAIN AT BCBA IF THEY ARE SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF BEING SICK. If you are Sneezing, Coughing, Showing Cold or Flu symptoms STAY HOME, COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!
GYM IS OPEN DAILY
Current Gym Hours & Class Schedule CLICK HERE
HERE TO CLOSE WINDOW
© 2004 Community Boxing Center, INC.
Web Design by DIGICARD