Bully Beaters ™ is a Youth Empowerment Curriculum designed to help kids develop the confidence and skills needed to end a bullying situation. The program centers around a 3 prong approach to empowering your child.
All Students Will Learn
Self Defense Tactics
Students learn tried and tested self defense techniques and lessons that will build their confidence while making them aware of their surroundings.
Students learn the importance of PROPER nutrition, staying fit and in condition. Other informative topics covered include why Bully's BULLY and why certain kids are targeted.
Each class ends with students being put through an INTENSE CARDIO/STRENGTH workout. This workout is designed to further build a child's physical wellness, self confidence and self esteem. Typically an overweight child can lose up to 10 pounds in this POWERFUL Youth Camp.
DID YOU KNOW
- Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.
- Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying.
- 17% of American students report being bullied 2 to 3 times a month or more within a school semester.
- 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying and intervene less than 4% of the time.
- By age 14 less than 30% of boys and 40% of girls will talk to their peers about bullying.
- Over 67% of students believe that schools respond poorly to bullying, with a high percentage of students believing that adult help is infrequent and ineffective.
- 71% of students report incidents of bullying as a problem at their school.
- 90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying.
- 1 in 10 students drop out of school because of repeated bullying.
- As boys age they are less and less likely to feel sympathy for victims of bullying. In fact they are more likely to add to the problem than solve it.
- Physical bullying increases in elementary school, peaks in middle school. Though it may decline in high school, verbal and social media abuse remains constant.
- Studies prove that a child who suffered from sever bullying will carry the lasting effects of low confidence, low self esteem and low self worth through adulthood.
Today, Public School Administrators care more about their saleries and benefit packages than the safety of YOUR child!
If your child is being bullied due to an out of control, mismanaged school system, take a stand! Hold your school’s Administration to the Federal Anti-Bullying Laws.
Then enroll them in Bully Beaters, because a confident child will become a successful child!
The Bully Beaters ™ curriculum is offered exclusively through the D.R.I.F.T. Youth Empowerment Programs offered at BCBA (located in Copiague).
CLASSES AVAILABLE ONLY at BCBA
CLICK HERE FOR COURSE OVERVIEW